Friday, June 11, 2004

Day walks are fun

Spotted a window of sorts at a nearby construction site while on the way to work this morning. As I moved in closer, looking for a decent picture, a businesslike Indian man in a white pinstriped shirt stepped across my field of view:

"What are you looking for?" he asked.
"Oh, a photo opportunity. Looks nice from here," I replied.
He looked at the window, then back at me, saying, "You want to take a photo?"
"Sure," I said, uncertain if I'd be waved off, like with the chestnut seller the night before.
"Well, go ahead," he nodded, and walked away.

Sometimes I get lucky.

window into a construction area
A peek into rebuilding

Club Street Day Walk
Went out shooting during lunchtime again. It's so much more fun when you have company. :)

black wall with white windows
Windows

i have no idea what this is. looks like a huge red wicker lampshade viewed from its top opening
Wheel

strange-looking lantern hanging from the first-storey shelter outcropping, with knobbly tentacles sprouting from its bottom.
Squid or jellyfish?

Yes yes, I ran clean out of ideas for captions. Feel free to suggest some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home