Saturday, December 11, 2004

Over the past week

It's been a mix of hectic activity, distractions and blogger's block. Yes, blogger's block - I kid you not. Several times in the past week I have sat down at the keyboard, all ready to capture that quicksilver stream of thinking, when it just -poof- disappears, and the mind goes blank. Fantastic.

This week saw me visiting either Funan/Peninsula or Sim Lim every day from Monday to Friday.

On Monday it was Sim Lim with J to buy a wireless router setup for cousins. Tuesday to Peninsula to pick up two lens cases, which they only had one of. So Wednesday again to pick up the other lens case and a pouch. Thursday to Sim Lim as someone from the office gang needed to purchase a laser printer. Friday to Funan for someone else to get a cell phone, and Peninsula once more for me to buy a Metz flash. Geeky week.

Two parting shots, enjoy:


Something tells me Christmas is coming


Camera shy

More at my PaD gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home