Monday, January 12, 2004

Open your mouth and say AHHH

So I went to the doc's yesterday.

Runny nose for three days, cough and phlegm for two, sore throat for two. Blood pressure normal, no fever.
"Have you been overseas lately?"
Yeah, Las Vegas.
"Hah, so did you make any money?"
Nope, lost a little (smile, nod).
"It's a throat infection. Drink plenty of water and get a lot of rest."

It's not the flu. Thank goodness. (Hey, I took a shot a month ago, I'm not supposed to get the flu!)

But it feels like crap when your friends are cleaning your own house up for you, and you can't lift a finger to help. Drink water, and go lie down over there. If you want, you can watch TV. Don't worry, we'll handle it.

Man, you guys have to let me buy you dinner sometime. Stop pushing your share of the bill back at me! :P

Hd and Skip, thanks a whole bunch. I mean that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home