Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Keeping up with the Bloggies

I got a little annoyed with the My Yahoo! RSS module which refused to show recent headlines from certain blogspot feeds, especially my own.

So I searched around and found SharpReader, a free-as-in-beer RSS feed reader. Not drop-dead gorgeous, but it does what I want so far. Requires the .NET Framework installed, ~30MB download from Windows Update. No installer, just unzip to an empty folder and run the program directly (and pull a shortcut while you're browsing the folder).

The other free (as in beer) newsreaders seem to have been abandoned somewhere upstream, but if you're using a decently-featured one, do let me know.

Now if I could just get my other blog reads to publish their own site feeds...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home