Friday, July 01, 2005

Pizza spizza

I brought J to Spizza at Club Street once for dinner with a couple of friends. Ever since then she's been a convert; no more sucky Pizza Hut/Canadian Pizza nonsense for her!

Since J had several one-free-medium-pizza vouchers for the Spizza outlet at Harbourfront, we went there for dinner tonight (and for last Friday's dinner too). The voucher needs to be handed over to the staff before our order is placed, but it seems kind of silly because we'd get another voucher right back when we ask for the check!

J's favourite Spizza-pizza is currently the Victoria (minus chilli, plus olives). I find myself liking that combination too, but I've yet to settle on a personal favourite. Thus far I've tried the Juliana, Helena and Ginna (somehow I always pronouce this one a la siginah :P). I'm itching to try the eggs-and-black-truffle pizza and the pizza with fresh salmon, whose names I don't recall at the moment. Perhaps soon - we still have vouchers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home