Sunday, August 21, 2005

Relaxation and relief

I haven't felt such relief at passing solid motion in a long time. There wasn't much stool - not surprising given the porridge and soft food diet of the last six days - but at least it wasn't watery.

Saturday was terrible, as fever, fatigue and dizzyness set in despite frequent naps and being mostly inactive. Today, the headaches and temperature are gone, and my body isn't aching anymore, but with a couple of taps on the tummy J proclaims that there's plenty of gas left in my colon. I'd better go easy on the food this week.

Spent most of the weekend at home resting, catching up on One Piece from the beginning, and taking turns solving Super Puzzle Bobble 2 puzzles with J.

Speaking of which, I should do an entry on games soon just for memories' sake, before mine completely deserts me.

2 Comments:

At 23/8/05 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like it's a yearly affair!

 
At 27/8/05 8:05 PM, Blogger Genki said...

hi cuz, hope u get well soon!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home