Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Short-term memory

I happen to read something in the papers, or online, or see it on TV. And when I want to tell someone about it, only the vaguest impression remains, leaving me all-too-acutely aware of how lame it sounds.

I hate that. Oh yeah. With a passion.

I could write it down, I guess. But it's always something in passing, something that seemed pretty neat at the time, but not terribly important.

Or I could blog it. But yeah, not always at a terminal.

Anyway. I finally remembered about that blog-by-phone thingie that I read about a couple of months back, it's called Phlogger. Your phlog (phone-log, duh) is updated via SMS, can take MMS pictures, and can even be integrated into an existing blog or site, according to the spiel. Looks pretty damn cool. I gotta tell KT about it, there's suddenly a good use for his phone-cam.

How ironic. When I next come across something that seems pretty neat at the time, but not terribly important, I could phlog it.

Like a dead horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home