Thursday, February 26, 2004

Seeing red

Some schmuck scratched our Mini yesterday. Left a deep key scratch on the paintwork just above the rear wheel guard on the driver's side, stretching almost to the door. No doubts that it was intentional. From the groove pattern it looks like the culprit had dug hard, with a key or sharp object, at least twice at the start of the gouge.

Heartache.

My father-in-law managed to polish off most of the lightly-damaged area, but it's still visible if you know where to look. Couldn't do much about the deep bit, that's still painfully obvious (at least to me).

What really pisses me off is that it happened in our own condo's carpark, overnight. According to one of the security guards, we're the second victim, but that hardly makes me any happier. I'd rather not share the misery, thanks all the same.

What kind of jealous freak can afford to live in a condominium and still give in to this kind of penis envy?

(I'm presuming, of course, that the vandal is an estate resident, and the targets are more or less random eye-catchers since we haven't had quite enough interaction with other residents to majorly crush anyone's toes yet.)

Unfortunately scratched is scratched and done is done, and the moron is still at large. If we ever catch him, I'd like to give him a piece of my mind, preferably using a two-by-four. Or a dull key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home