Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Anger management

I seem to get annoyed all too easily these days. Lots of things get under my skin and wriggle, and I just can't ignore them.

Granted, sometimes I'm actually right about issues that make me angry, but being right doesn't help my blood pressure much at all.

When I start to get irritated, every tiny little mistake, every niggling comment, every inconsiderate action becomes yet another sting, another burr in the flesh. And when it hits boiling point, the fury spills over into everything else in the vicinity, and everyone around gets a taste of my crap.

Just call me Bruce.

How should I keep my anger in check?

First thing I'm going to try is to keep track of my anger level, and then attempt to step back and cool down when it starts to build up. Then.. we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home