Sunday, July 03, 2005

Wet wedding

No, it didn't rain, thankfully.

But shooting Saturday's ROM ceremony involved getting knee-deep into the pool. Which my silly cousin completely (and conveniently!) forgot to mention.

So there I was, clad in Shirt-and-Jeans™ and dress shoes, waiting for the hotel lift when the other photographer asked me: "Did you bring shorts? We might have to go into the pool to take photos."

Say what!?

in the pool ROM wedding ceremony at Gallery Hotel

After taking a look for myself, I quickly called J and got her to rush a pair of shorts down to the hotel. I guess it always pays to recon the event beforehand, but this one caught me totally off-guard. >.<

Here are the links to view the gallery or slideshow directly.

Update: In my haste to get this posted I left out a couple of things:

- The Justice of Peace that they engaged was the same one that J and I engaged to do our wedding solemnization;
- She was late for our wedding solemnization by almost an hour (caught in a traffic jam coming back from the airport); and
- She was late for this one as well (got lost on the way to the hotel).

The light would have been beautiful if it had started on time. But crap happens. :/

2 Comments:

At 4/7/05 12:26 PM, Blogger d. said...

darn. i thought you went into the pool with jeans on :)

 
At 4/7/05 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the pic and I was gonna say "the evil JP from hell at J & C's wedding!"

*cue in Macaulay Culkins' face in Home Alone*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home