Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Scattered thoughts

I was working on a foodie blog post last week, but I seem to have lost momentum. Guess if I've left it incomplete for this long, I should just junk the draft and do the next one when it comes along.

Big splash
On Monday, two days ago, it poured. One of the heaviest sky dumps in this current monsoon season, several parts of town were flooded, and traders found much of their wares and equipment ruined by the water.

We can fight wars, but we can't fight nature; how mighty we humans are.

Luckily, our favourite teabreak haunt didn't suffer the same fate. But the atmosphere was damp enough.

rainstorm in little liang seah


After the storm
The sky has been pretty dramatic of late, with menacing clouds, radiant colors, and a pretty dramatic pre-sunset sky yesterday evening - a small horizontal stripe of blue, framed by two thick shelves of dark clouds. It's times like these that I regret not bringing my camera out.

However, last night's moon was pretty accomodating, as I managed to snatch this photo:

moon moon burning bright, cloudy sky, snapper's delight


Finally found a good use for that light-and-cheapo $30+ tripod of mine. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home