Sunday, February 20, 2005

It never rains in California

The Weather Channel is reporting heavy downpour and flooding in some parts of southern California, including Los Angeles. I hope Sam and family will be all right.

I'm in Boise ID right now, sitting at the desk in our hotel room. And it snowed this morning!



There's a nice high-speed complimentary network connection, and I've been pretty comfortable working out from here the past couple of days. We're using a cheap humidifier that J bought for the room, and the whole water tank gets cleaned out in a couple of hours. It's just so dry here!

The flight from Changi was pretty ok, but I didn't manage to get much sleep at all. The seat next to me was empty, thank goodness, but the joker in the following seat kept flipping on his reading light at odd times during "sleep hours", which jolted me awake and was really annoying.

Gotta break here, going out to get some breakfast and what I'm told is the best milkshake ever. More later.

(Local time: Feb 19, 09:56 AM)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home